Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh My !!

Assalamualaikum
 
 
 
It's been so long since I updated my blog. Last one was in May. A lot has happen since then. So here goes...
 
 
1. Remember our car's incident last few months? Well, now everything work's fine..though it took us sometime to repair the car, to kumpul the money for repair..but alhamdulillah now it run's perfectly...with a few kinks of course..
 
 
2. We have managed to slowly...and I mean sllooowwwyyy fill in our home with furnitures...we bought sofa, coffee table, end table, sideboard, kitchen board, bookshelves and a large mirror...we even add in wood flooring and a fresh coat of paint ( pictures will be uploaded soon ) again alhamdulillah, rezeki :D
 
 
3. As for career wise, hubby already settle in nicely at his new work place. He manage to get the hang with things in the office and seems comfortable with this new change in his life. Positive all the way !!
 
 
4. And for me, I have finally registered myself for my law degree program at BAC. Yeay !!!!! I will be starting my first class on the 18th Sept. I'm so excited !! Have finally sum up the courage to study again, part time of course :p
 
 
All right. Will be uploading some pics including raya pics soon. Ta for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment