Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In my big head....

Assalamualaikum


I couldn't sleep last night....laying in bed with my husband by my side ( he was working on his office work ), I tossed and turned until I started making list after list after list of all the things I wanted and things I wanted to do...
1.   Buy new curtains
2.   Buy a sofa for living room
3.   Buy plants to liven up house
4.   Fix the vacuum cleaner
5.   Start rearrange the books in the study
6.   Learn to cook more & add new recipes
7.   No more negative thinking
8.   Break bad habit of eating ice & maggi mee
9.   Look for a new insurance plan
10. Save up for our Europe trip
11. Start a nest egg
12. Finish up my degree
13. Translation course
14. Language program
15. A better career prospect
16. Make sure that all of the above went thru smoothly
17. To get pregnant and start a family
18. To be a more dutiful wife, daughter, sister and human being to my husband, parents, sister and all man kind
19. To fulfill my duty as a good muslim to Allah S.W.T


I have no idea what was going on in my big head...all this lists starts to pour out...whether it's a life long desire to finish something or from sheer responsibility..I want to make my life better..thus making the lives of people around me better too...I've been feeling bitter these past few months...and I am in a habit of not finishing anything I've started..so, here's my mission...to complete the above list as smoothly and as sanely as I can...insyaallah



No comments:

Post a Comment